Pistol Caliber Carbines (PCCs) are now allowed on Pistol Ranges P1 – P3.
- ONLY calibers listed below:
- .380 ACP
- 9x19mm (Luger/Parabellum)
- .38 SPL
- .40 S&W
- .45 ACP
- NO carbines chambered in Magnum or Rifle cartridges are allowed.
- ONLY 1 shooter forward of the bench at a time.
- Unarmed Range Officer may accompany the shooter.
- PCCs not in use must have the bolt locked open and empty magazine well.
- Chamber flags recommended, but not required.
- PCCs should be on a rack, in a match wagon or laid on the bench, muzzle downrange.
- PCC to Pistol transitions and vice versa are to be done via the use of “Dump” boxes or barrels.
- NO slung carbines
- Pistols should be holstered in a rigid plastic/kydex holster with trigger covered.
- All targets must be addressed in the “down range” direction.
- All targets should be within 45 degrees of center.
- All steel targets must be at least 50 ft from shooter’s position.
- Please follow all standard safety regulations and protocols for all AVGC ranges.
NO PCCs OR METALLIC TARGETS