NRA CCW Course
Our firearms training courses are open to the public.
This is a two day class. You must attend both days.
This class teaches the skills, knowledge and attitude necessary to carry a concealed firearm for personal defense. Includes classroom Instruction & live fire drills.
Students will receive reference books, and at successful completion of the class will receive a course completion certificate.
Course Topics Include
- Firearm Safety
- Pistol Nomenclature
- Selecting a Pistol for Self-Defense
- Basic Defensive Pistol Skills
- Drawing from Concealment
- Mind Set
- Loading and Stoppage Remediation
- Carry Modes
- Pistol Concealment
- Firearm Cleaning
- Live Fire Training Drills
What to Bring
- Minimum 300 Round Count of Factory New Ammunition *No Reloads or Steel Core*.
- Your Handgun & manual
- 2-3 extra magazines or speed loaders
- Eye & Ear Protection (We recommend electronic hearing protection)
- Gun Belt
- Strong Side Holster* We recommend a kydex type holster. It must completely cover the trigger guard. Do not bring a flimsy nylon holster! Your holster must not collapse on itself.
- Mag pouches
- Small flashlight
- A cover garment (shirt/vest/jacket that conceals your firearm)
- Highlighter, Pen, Pencil and paper for note taking
- Closed toed shoes are required
- No scoop neck or V-neck shirts are allowed
- Bring a baseball style hat
Bring a sack lunch. There is not time to leave during lunch. We have bottled water available. Sodas and snacks are available for .50 each. We have a microwave oven available in the classroom.
NO FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION ARE ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM. THIS INCLUDES CCW and LEO. NO EXCEPTIONS! Leave your firearm and ammunition secured in your locked vehicle until an instructor directs you to retrieve it.
California law requires you to transport your firearm in a locked case.
This class is for law-abiding citizens, as defined by applicable federal, state or local laws.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
Online registration only. No walk-ins will be allowed.