Scholastic Action Shooting Program
Parents Must Accompany Minors on the Range at all times. Dropping off and picking up is NOT ALLOWED.
The Scholastic Action Shooting Program (SASP) is designed to instill in young people a set of personal values and character traits for fair play, compassionate understanding, individual responsibility, sportsmanship, self-discipline, and personal commitment. As the sport itself, these qualities will stay with them throughout their lifetimes, helping each young athlete reach his or her full potential.
SASP is proud to offer a sporting world in which young participants from Junior High and High school students can compete and grow in a sport that offers a true level playing field with no such thing as being “benched,” while developing skills and friendships that will last a lifetime.
- The SASP Program is open to junior high & high school students
- Youth may participate in Action Shooting using .22 rifles, .22 handguns
- One parent is required to be present.
- All participants are required to wear approved eye and ear protection. Electronic ear protection is encouraged but not required
- All participants are required to wear closed toe shoes. No scoop or low cut shirts will be allowed. A regular tee shirt is recommended
- We will provide 22cal firearms, and ammunition.
3 pm to 5:30 pm with the exeption of the second Saturday when we shoot with the Mojave Steel match in the morning. See Calendar for specific time.
There is a $25 annual fee for participation. There is a $5.00 per week range fee.