FOR SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY CCW RENEWALS, PLEASE CLICK “SB SHERIFF CCW” TAB ABOVE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. DO NOT CALL
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, the State of California has mandated that we cannot hold classes in an indoor classroom at this time. Classes using in indoor classroom have been cancelled through August 8th, 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation and reevaluate monthly. If you are registered for a class and it is cancelled, you will be receiving an email and a refund. Please check our website under “NEWS” for updates and watch our calendar & Eventbrite for when we can begin teaching classes in the classroom again. Please accept our apologies and we look forward to having you in class soon.
Location Change for our August 12th, 2020 Meetings!
We will NOT be meeting at the Church this month
The meetings will be held at Apple Valley Gun Club
at the Pistol Range
Board of Directors Meeting at 6:00 PM
Followed by the Membership at 7:00 PM
***Please bring a folding/camping type chair for yourself***
We will be accepting new member applicants at our meeting – Tell your friends
*The State of California mandates the use of a face covering when out in public and within 6 feet of another person. We will be following social distancing and the face covering mandate. As a reminder, if someone has a health issue that precludes them from using a face covering, that person is not required to use a face covering.*
- Board of Directors and General Membership Meetings are temporarily held at the
- Apple Valley Gun Club
- 16699 Stoddard Wells Road, Victorville, CA
- Pistol Bay 1. Bring a folding chair.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month unless otherwise noted here.
- Board of Directors meeting is at 6:00 PM followed by the
- Membership meeting at 7:00 PM.
1. ALWAYS keep your gun pointed in a safe direction
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
3. ALWAYS keep your gun unloaded until ready to use
4. ALWAYS know your target and what is beyond
Board Members proudly display 2018 NRA Grant Banner