Location Change for our June 10th, 2020 Meetings!
We will NOT be meeting at the Church this month
The meetings will be held at Apple Valley Gun Club
at the Pistol Range
Board of Directors Meeting at 6:00 PM
Followed by the Membership at 7:00 PM
***Please bring a folding/camping type chair for yourself***
AVGC will be providing dinner for our members from “The Galley”
We will be accepting new member applicants at our meeting – Tell your friends
*Please use physical distancing and wear a mask if you like*
The Semi-Annual governing documents revision is complete. Please print or download the June 2020 governing documents from our website. It is your responsibility to know our range rules. A hard copy will be placed in the Adobe clubhouse. You can also request a copy from our club Secretary.
Please review the COVID-19 tab for information on our club during these times. The tab is updated with information as things change.
- Board of Directors and General Membership Meetings are held at the
- Victor Valley Christian Church
- 11223 Eleventh Ave., Hesperia, CA 92345
- 2nd Wednesday of each month unless otherwise noted here.
- Board of Directors meeting is at 6:00 PM followed by the
- Membership meeting at 7:00 PM.
1. ALWAYS keep your gun pointed in a safe direction
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
3. ALWAYS keep your gun unloaded until ready to use
4. ALWAYS know your target and what is beyond
Board Members proudly display 2018 NRA Grant Banner