FOR SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY CCW QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE CLICK “SB SHERIFF CCW” TAB ABOVE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. DO NOT CALL
ATTENTION MEMBERS! Below are the drafts of the Semi-Annual print of our Governing Documents. The review period will be until our December meeting. Following our December meeting these will be sent to print for publication in January. If you have any questions or comments during the review period, please contact the Secretary, Dina McKinney. Click the links below.
Temporary Location Change for future meetings!
Due to COVID 19, we will NOT be meeting at the Church until further notice.
The meetings will be held at Apple Valley Gun Club
at the Pistol Range
Board of Directors Meeting at 6:00 PM
Followed by the Membership at 7:00 PM
***Please bring a folding/camping type chair for yourself***
We will be accepting new member applicants at our meeting – Tell your friends
*The State of California mandates the use of a face covering when out in public and within 6 feet of another person. We will be following social distancing and the face covering mandate. As a reminder, if someone has a health issue that precludes them from using a face covering, that person is not required to use a face covering.*
- Board of Directors and General Membership Meetings are temporarily held at the
- Apple Valley Gun Club
- 16699 Stoddard Wells Road, Victorville, CA
- Pistol Bay 1. Bring a folding chair.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month unless otherwise noted here.
- Board of Directors meeting is at 6:00 PM followed by the
- Membership meeting at 7:00 PM.
1. ALWAYS keep your gun pointed in a safe direction
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
3. ALWAYS keep your gun unloaded until ready to use
4. ALWAYS know your target and what is beyond
Board Members proudly display 2018 NRA Grant Banner