Due to the recommendation of the California Department of Public Health regarding COVID-19, the Club will remain open, but check the calendar for cancellations of classes, events, meetings etc. The County’s Acting Health Officer ordered the cancellation of gatherings of any number of people within the county.
Here is a list of what we are cancelling through April 8, 2020:
- THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS & GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS FOR APRIL 8TH ARE CANCELLED
- All Classes
- The Work Party
- All Youth Programs, JR Pistol, JR Rifle, JR Trap, SASP, JROTC
- The Safety Committee Meeting
- Range Specific Training
- All matches
- Muzzleloader shoot
- Open archery
- Open trap
The Club remains open for members to come out for some fresh air, exercise, and to get some trigger time. It’s not just a safe place to shoot, it’s a safe and secure place to take a walk and get some exercise. Please remember:
- Do not leave your home and come to the club if you have a fever or are not feeling well.
- Do not gather in groups
- Practice the recommended 6 feet social distance
- Wash your hands often
We have started a pantry for our members in the Adobe Clubhouse. If you have extra to share, leave it. If you need something, take it. Pay it forward when you can.
Please continue to check this page for updates.
We will re-evaluate the situation as necessary.