Volunteer Work Opportunities
VOLUNTEER WORK OPPORTUNITIES FOR REQUIRED HOURS
1, Work Membership Meetings at the Sign-In Table (sell 50/50 tickets, sign in new applicants, help regular member sign-in)
2. Work Membership Meetings at the tables with items for sale
3. Help set up meeting room for those attending the membership meeting (chairs, tables, other items)
4. Work the Women On Target Programs when they are announced. Sign in participants, help on the ranges, chaperone groups to the various ranges, help with lunch break, clean up Clubhouse after program
5. Help with range programs on all ranges: Keep scores, work with Range Chair or Program Director with the help they need
6. Monthly work party at the Club property every 3rd Sunday: 8:00am until 12:00pm
4 hour block of work time to help on the range and to get work hours in. Work varies from painting, rock or weed clearing, moving supplies, cleaning, and more. This is mostly light labor work and it is suggested you do not wear good clothing or shoes.
More opportunities will be posted as they become available.