Board of Directors and Membership Meetings are held at the
Fairgrounds on the 2nd Wednesday of each month in the
Alaska USA building, unless otherwise noted here.
Board of Directors meeting is at 6:00PM followed by the
Membership meeting at 7:00PM.
New Member Applications are processed after the last
meeting of the night, where all necessary information
is provided, the initiation fee of $175 plus the membership
dues for the remainder of the year are collected by the
Treasurer and Secretary after which new, potential members
begin a 90 day probationary period which must be successfully
completed to obtain full membership with all privileges granted.
- A safe and legal place to shoot. Events and range activities are monitored by NRA certified Range Safety Officers and Coaches. This eliminates worries about shooting in a prohibited area or endangering other recreational activities, as well as shooting around others who are not safe, responsible and knowledgeable.
- A place to learn the safe and responsible handling of firearms. We offer NRA certified training in safe firearms handling, as well as the California Hunter Education Program.
- You do not have to be a club member to use the facility. During any scheduled event you may come out and join in the activity. Events listed on the calendar are open to the public. The front gate will be open during those times. Please come out, come directly to the range and check in with the event manager.
- Check our web site frequently which is continually being revised for scheduled events; contact the range chair by phone or e-mail with any questions you may have, and feel free to visit our shoots to check it out. Whether it is competitive rifle, pistol or shotgun events, black powder, archery and primitive weapons, or instructional programs, we have something for everyone and encourage you to come out and participate.
- E-mail any of the Directors or Range Chairs listed on the website.
- Easy to find at Stoddard Wells exit on the east side of Interstate 15. Through the gate and up the steep hill. Ample parking is available at each range and the clubhouse. Call ahead if you require special accommodations for walkers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Check our newly added FAQ page for answers to common questions.